Sunday, July 20, 2008

Please, Please, Please vote for them!!!

If any of my friends, family or anyone else out there for that matter, are in need of some service, please go to this website bricksnstones.blogspot.com and follow the link and vote. My sister and brother-in-law have been nominated for a home makeover and they are well in need of it. My brother-in-law's sister wrote a wonderful story about their situation and when you read it, it will make you see how much in need they are of this makeover. They are a wonderful family and my brother-in-law and sister are amazing people. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for them. Much Aloha!!!

3 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Thanks Smiles!!!

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Hey Alyssa told me you had a blog so I found it. I voted for them. I hope they get it.

Rachael said...

I didnt know that you blogged! what a great way to keep up with you guys! Good luck with everything in Oregon, and good luck to your fam.