Monday, April 7, 2008

The Best Shoes Ever!!

When we got home today there was a package in the mail for Wehilani. It was from Aunty Malia, Uncle David, the boys and Car Car. We opened it and guess what was inside? Well Aunty Malia, being the crafty aunty that she is, had made a snack box with her name on it and put some treats inside. There were a pair of shoes and a cute bag with a puppy inside. Well I left Wehilani in the front room with Gray and I hear him laughing and I go in there and she has her shoes on and guess what they were doing? Take a look!!

These are the best shoes ever. Thank you Siufanua family. I do have to say, the first thing that she really notice was the food. This girl really is polynesian. At first she could really care less for the shoes or the puppy, but after she got used to her shoes, she didn't want them taken off. After we got home from FHE, I took them off to get her ready for bed and she tried to put them back on and after awhile she couldn't do it, so she handed them to me and stuck out her foot to have me put them on her. I put them back on and that is the video that we have.

4 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

She is such a girl! Just wait till you take her shoe shopping and she sticks out her little foot for each and every pair in the store!

k2 said...

I'm still laughing. I love that walk w/that cute little belly. She's so cute & such a good walker. I love those shoes. i wonder what it would sound like w/all 3 babies in squeeky shoes? This is a great feel good moment.

Love you.

Kiana Hayden said...

Now with those squeekers you won't lose track of her. Wabby is so dang cute!

The Scholer Family said...

Runway worthy strut!