Thursday, October 2, 2008

18 months!!!!

I finally figured out how to do a collage, yeah for me!!!!! With that said, here is the big girl. I can't believe how much she has grown in 18 months. She is talking so much more, her new thing that she likes to say is What!!!! She also like to tell us that she has gone poo poo, so we have tried her out on the potty. She's not to sure about it, but that is probably my fault, seeing as the first time I put her on the "big girl potty", I didn't put it on tight and it moved on her when she sat down, opps!! She also loves to play at the park and go for walks. She is also starting to play disc golf with us. We have bought her a little disk, and Gray is teaching her how to throw it, it is the cutest thing ever!!! With that said, here are some pictures of the cutest little girl ever!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

oh, Little Girl isn't so little anymore. She's growing up too fast. I love those new pictures. Are those from the modeling agency?

Tara said...

She is just beautiful!!! We miss you guys. How is Oregon? I'm sure the rain will be starting soon. Next time we make it up there we will call you.

k2 said...

Great Job. How about a tutorial? Thanks. It warms a Grammies heart. How about a video of her disk throwing. Abby is surely growing so fast. I never get tired of seeing my grandbabies. Love ya.

Kiana Hayden said...

Its amazing how adorable wittle Wabby is! She looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!

AmberBaker said...

She is simply adorable. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. Our Eli is already 14 months!