Saturday, January 31, 2009

The many going on's of Wehilani


Well these past few days, Wehilani has really started to think on her own and I have realized how much she knows what is going on and pays attention to what is going on around her. Here are a few stories to illustrate.


The other day she asked me for some cheese, so I got her some cheese and she took it, walked out of the kitchen and turned back around and said "tank you mommy". I almost fell over of shock, most of the time I have to say "what do you say" and then she says it, but not this time.


Today when I put her down for her nap, I had her give Gray a hug and a kiss and noggin. Well when I put her in bed, she folded her arms and said "pay", which means pray. Well she must have thought she was going to bed for the night and it was time to say our family prayer, so crazy how much they know what is going on.



Yesterday, after I got the call from Gray saying that he still had a job, I turned the tv off and told Wehilani that we were going to say a prayer to thank Heavenly Father that Gray was still employed. Well when she walked out of the room, I decided that I was just going to say it without her. Well at the end of the prayer she came out of her room carrying her little stool. Well, when we say our family prayers at the end of the night, she sits on her little stool, so ofcourse, she needed her little stool to sit on to say a prayer.


Sorry about the bragging, mommy moment, but I had to do it, she is just way to cute.

5 comments:

Jennefer said...

What a darling you have! I am amazed how much she has grown....time sure flies! We miss you guys....hope all is well! Lots of love to you from the Occleshaw Home! :)

Kevin and Kayla said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys!

The Lyon Family said...

Um, hi, can you say mini me. She looks exactly like you! What a cutie patootie!
Please brag more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shes just too adorable! No one should be that cute!!