Saturday, September 6, 2008

So Much Hair for One Little Girl!!!




Everytime Peanut and I go out, everyone comments on her hair, "That is a lot of hair, was she born with all that hair? her hair is beautiful!!" you know, things like that. Well, yes it is beautiful and gorgeous, but man trying to keep it beautiful is no walk in the park (Mom, now I see why you gave my a boy cut when I was younger). I have learned that food and cartoons or letting her see/touch things that she is normally not allowed to play with works the best at keeping her happy while I do her hair. With that said, here are some pictures of the after.....

Just a side note, the other morning we were looking for the Peanut's "Happy" (aka "Beanky, Plug") and we couldn't find it in her crib, but lo and behold we found it when she stood up, it was in her hair.

8 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Like I said, she is Wabulous! BTW have you found anything else in her hair? Hopefully you haven't found lollipops or candy yet?

Rachael said...

That is hilarious!! I'm sure it is not going to be the last time that happens either! We miss you guys, hope things are going well!

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Okay I am one of those annoying people who always feels the need to comment on your little one's hair. This uncontrollable need of mine is stemmed by my deep adoration (okay, and jealousy) of her hair! The fact that she has more hair than will fit in a single bobby pin (like my daughter's ultra fine thin hair that she's only had for the past 3 years f her 5 years here on earth) is utterly amazing! She is gorgeous and has so much hair. Oh so fun. I used to stick Chloe in the sink while I did her hair. I soon became pro at braiding a wiggly toddler's hair. Check out http://girlydos.blogspot.com
if you ever want some cute ideas for your little one's hair! I love it!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Shawna, thanks for the website. It has given me some good ideas. I will have to try the sink thing, that one just might work!!

Petris Family said...

Kamaile!
I finally found you!! She's adorable! I love her hair!! Love the pic's... you guys all look great and she's beautiful!
Raechal

k2 said...

So much hair for 3 little girls. She's so funny. Tonight Maika pointed to a picture of Bear with all her mounds of hair at age 2 and said Abby, Abby?

So fun. Miss you much. Thanks for a wonderful time in the emerald city. Love ya.

The Lyon Family said...

Holy hair! I miss that little girl. Do you think you could sculpt wings in her hair and fly her down here?
Love you guys.

Tara said...

That's hilarious about her "Happy"!!! I always get comments about Avery's hair too but she isn't as lucky as Peanut...her's is starting to fall out. I fear she will look like she has male pattern balding. =>