Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cheap and Free Stuff

Cheap Stuff

The other day I went to the DI with my Relief Society President and boy was that a wonderful outing. I never thought that I would find as many things as I did for $13.00. I found a cute jean jumper from Old Navy, winter coat, a hoodie from Gymboree and some jammies from Carter's, but I didn't find a Mr. "T" like Malia did, but I'm going to keep an eye out for that next time I go. After the DI we went to the Bishop's Storehouse. I haven't been to the Bishop's Storehouse for a long time and when I walked in the door, I thought to myself, man the church in amazing. Now for the next part of my blog.

Free Stuff

Today the Peanut and I went to the Nike Campus and did Kid Fit Testing. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is when you go and try on their prototype shoes to see how they fit and they also look to see how they fit. They take that information and send it back to the designer and they make the necessary changes. Well when we were all done with that, which took all of 30 minutes, they said we could take a pair of shoes, that's right we got a pair of $40.00 toddler shoes for free, crazy!!, I know (they look like they are last season's shoe, who cares) or we could get a pass to the employee store for the whole family. So next time we go back, we are getting the pass to the employee store for some really inexpensive shoes.

I love free and cheap stuff!!!!!

1 comments:

k2 said...

lucky those poly feet are still the size needed for the test. Free shoes and half off at the NIKE store/campus. Whoo Hoo. Another thing to do with those Oregonians.