Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thank you Grandma Ronk

For Wehilani's 1st birthday Grandma Ronk got her an Amish Rocking Chair. It is just the most beautiful chair I have seen, the workmanship is beautiful and I know this will be something that she will have for the rest of her life. With that said, last night we had Subway for dinner and after I had finished my drink, Wehilani thought that she would be a "big girl", well she is one you know :), and she decided to take my drink and have a sip. She walked around with it, played with the straw and sat and relaxed in her new rocking chair. Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

The Scholer Family said...

You can't beat amish made furniture. It will last despite her best efforts. That's cute that she likes it already.

k2 said...

A great heirloom piece. Thanks Gramma Ronk. the Amish are known for their great workmanship. Fits her just perfect. love those pictures.

The Lyon Family said...

Oh my crazy hair! Love the chair.

Kiana Hayden said...

That little Wabby is to dang cute! Those pictures remind me of your baby pictures! She's a mini-Kamaile!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

I wuv you Miss Wabby!

AmberBaker said...

I love all her adorable hair! Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together sometime.